Not Now Not Now

Genious

Haha, over kill on the sad women much? Everything about this flash was amazing, it was extremly sad, and the part at the end were you played the "I promise" genious, genious, genious.

Filmpiegang responds:

Haha true :) Thanks and thanks again!
Without your support I would probably never have finished it!
p.s.
thanks xD

Clock Love Clock Love

Hmm....

You can do so much better than this i saw that "Mad world" colab, your part was the high light of it all.

ReNaeNae responds:

...don't think a generic male screen name and some misspelled words will hide your identity...MOM! ...I know it's you! Stop following me around on the interweb! ...GAWD! FINE! I'll try harder next time! ...happy now? xoxox

Significance Significance

we do need to bond and unite

i voted 5 because its a good point, we need to look after are inviroment because in the end its us and more who suffer

swordflip responds:

wow, ddnt expect a review like that. haha, tnx anywayz for d high score. hope evry1 else thinks d same. (i dont)

The Dumpling Song The Dumpling Song

good

that was good and i mean it, thanks Tom for deleting the old one and thank you for resubmiting it

Random Doodle Random Doodle

HOORAY!!!!

ignore all the other ass holes they just don't like it because there all like "*crys* my animation got blamed now im gonna insult other people" haha there such idiots this was very cool some people just don't like this stuff but i do HOORAY!!!! ^-^

Where Do Babies Come From Where Do Babies Come From

ROFL

this was great i don't really care about lenth and only a little on graphics but that was awsome still.

Jbokitp Jbokitp

lol i loved it

great just superb its amzing

JPI responds:

Hic, so did I!

Dr. Love Dr. Love

no way are you a n00b u rock

your already my second favorite flash artist because of that flash and its your first one you are like a geniouse

alphachupapi responds:

thank you for adding Alpha Chupapi as one of your fav! greatly appreciated! thank you very much! XD

De Filmpiegang 2 De Filmpiegang 2

lol i loved it

u rock this is like great like the rest of yours

Filmpiegang responds:

thank you very much =D I am glad you liked it!

sum41 sum41

sorry

sorry but i can't rate this any good it sucked sorry really